My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 19, 2022 10:30 pm  #1

Obozo started this mess - biden is here to finish it (and us)

biden is only a figurehead, we all know that, because he doesn't have the capacity to know when to go to the bathroom on his own, he has to be led there by his "handlers".  So he's really just the pawn in this game but that doesn't make me hate him any less.  He knew what was going to happen when he ran for president, so no one should be surprised that it actually IS now happening.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/08/11/these-states-would-pay-most-under-bidens-new-business-tax/

This has been a mess, actually since GWB (who was neither a republican nor a democrat, he was a miserable puke like his father).  Their whole family is a mess, but then again so is Obozo's family.  Obozo just uses his color as an excuse to be an idiot-monster, and cry "racist" at every instance possible.   Ever since obozo revealed his middle name, I have hated that man with a passion.  WE AMERICANS knew what we were getting ourselves into and we did it anyway.  STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.  Maybe we now deserve whatever we're gonna get, huh?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera