My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2022 10:09 pm  #1

Someone tell me this, please?

If the gubmint is hell-bent on destroying the "agricultural sector" (crop growing farms and farmers) of the USA, why are they pushing veganism? Vegetables often come from huge farms where only veggies sold in veggie-based stores are raised. These are usually "organic only" stores.  What are those people going to do to earn a living?  Do you REALLY think our current nitwit administration cares about them??

But If we can't eat meat and we can't eat crops (veggies) and things made from those crops, what are we supposed to eat?  AND - - what will the elites be eating?  Oh, they'll dismiss themselves from these "rules" and eat whatever they please. 

This is where the "big divide" comes in.  Those people think they are more valuable than you and I.  Why, because they know how to lie & cheat better? 

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:"The administration tried to weaponize the FBI against parents, and that did not play well even with the democratic base.  My prediction, therefore, is that we see a return to enhanced Obama/Biden 1.0 tactics, and we see the IRS used to destroy and damage the political enemies of the agenda.  Without an actual crime, the IRS has more broad investigative power than the FBI.  The IRS can investigate and keep people occupied locating documents, and explaining expenses, for weeks, months, years.  And with the threat of an armed response from the IRS, Obama/Biden 2.0 can expect little opposition in preparation for 2024."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/the_irs_sequel_to_lois_lerner_will_be_extraugly.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera