My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2022 6:44 am  #1

Trump has every right to be concerned about this FBI "RAID"

And the dimwit dems can call it whatever they want to call it, but THIS WAS A RAID.  And then, worse yet, Trump's own lawyers weren't permitted to be inside the home and watch what was going on.  To me, that seems quite suspicious, not normal activity, no?  There's EVERY reason to believe those doods were there to plant evidence because the dimwit dems are so damned desperate to keep Trump out of office in 2024, they'd do ANYTHING to make sure it doesn't happen. 

So, crap like this doesn't surprise me at all.  If those people weren't hiding something, why couldn't Trump's lawyers and family be present during the investigation, errm, raid?  They've given NO GOOD REASONS for keeping these people outside in 90+ degree weather when in fact they should have been allowed to watch anything and everything going on. 

So, yes, Trump has every right be concerned about these dipwads PLANTING evidence.  Nothing this "administration" does would surprise me, nothing at all.  They are the lowest-crawling maggots on the face of the earth and they've just gone ALL OUT to prove it to the rest of America!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-ponders-whether-fbi-planted-evidence-raid

And now the dimwit dems and the rest of the left-leaning press outlets are pushing the story that Trump is pushing his opinion about possible plantings taking place as a "conspiracy theory" against the dimwits.  They deserve all the stories they're gonna hear about themselves in the upcoming weeks and months and years.  EVERY BIT OF WHAT IS BEING SAID IS CRAP THEY DESERVE.  After all, if the tables were turned, wouldn't they wonder the same things?  Of course they would and they wouldn't be afraid to say something either.  So they need to shut their faces and get on with whatever crackpot plans they have. 

But it doesn't matter.  Trump is actually gaining support and supporters because of this unhinged move from the left.  Maybe they'll learn to leave well enough alone and stop planning any more of thse outrageous antics!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 14, 2022 11:27 pm  #2

Re: Trump has every right to be concerned about this FBI "RAID"

Changing the word doesn't change what they did.  It was on national tv for heaven's sake, we all SAW what was happening.  Now you know why I call them DIMWIT DEMOCRAPS. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/msnbc-shamelessly-helps-ex-fbi-asst-dir-spin-narrative-trump-raid-real-time/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

These people, however, keep conveniently forgetting to include the part about where Trump told them to come back anytime and he would be happy to cooperate.  He did what they told him to do last time (in June) and complied with their request to change the locks, etc.  Yet now, all of this is DJT's "criminal plan"?  For what reason?  They don't say.  Imagine that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera