My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2022 3:53 am  #1

Children are NOT little adults

Their bodies simply are not used to the bombardment of chemicals, etc., being tossed around these days; and for that matter mine isn't either and I'm almost 70 years old.  I'm very picky about what medicines I take, I'm not willing to be used as a guinea pig.  I have a compromised immune system (which I blame on past "medicines and medical procedures) and am no longer afraid to stand up to a doctor and say NO, I won't take that crap.  I did it while I was in the hospital after my mini-stroke and stayed an extra day in hospital because of my refusal but I didn't care.  If we don't stand upon our OWN principles, how can we profess to stand on anyone else's (providing we can find someone else in the world these days with prinicples).

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/children-heat-waves-protection-heat-related-illness/

Children should NEVER be forced to take medicines they or their parents don't want them to have.  It's akin to being used as a "child sex slave" in many ways.  DO AS YOU'RE TOLD and ask no questions.  What does THAT sound like to you??  Tyranny?  Yep, just like our gubmint with their useless, deadly covid vaxxzines.  We are finding out more and more about that subject and none of it is good news, believe me.  Sometimes it pays to be a stubborn swede like me!  JUST SAY NO!!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 14, 2022 3:56 am  #2

Re: Children are NOT little adults

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera