My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2022 1:23 am  #1

The dems are fantisizing again - as usual

They all seem to live in LA LA Land most of the time, anyway.  We KNOW joe biden lives at that address!!  The man is a tool for them, nothing more.  Certainly he HAD to know that.  The man is a doorknob.  In fact, he's LESS than a doorknob.  At least a doorknob has a purpose!

https://www.westernjournal.com/powerhouse-dem-lawyer-brags-really-really-big-reason-fbi-raid-blockbuster/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 12, 2022 1:41 am  #2

Re: The dems are fantisizing again - as usual

Hopefully this stupid action on the part of the biden "administration" nutjobs won't become the "norm".  My guess, the way things are going right now in the USA,  yes it probably will.  That makes for a disastrous and untrustworthy gubmint for the people of the USA, no matter who they vote for.

If the rules of law are broken, we should not expect the rules of law to work for anyone else.  So where's Hunter's laptop and why haven't we seen what's on it?  And why isn't hagzilla clanton in jail for smashing computers and phones to smithereens?  There are many more examples of broken laws, mostly involving the same group of felons who are still roaming free.   They consider themselves "privileged", I think.  No one is above the law and no one should be.  Trump is guilty of NOTHING other than ruffling a few feathers while he was in office.  The lawbreaking dimwit dems were afraid he'd uncovered their misdeeds and they'd end up behind  bars, where they TRULY belong.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/08/09/liberals-and-fbi-want-to-redefine-things-when-it-comes-to-trump-raid-n609485

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera