My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 7, 2022 4:14 am  #1

These JERKS are stealing our best farmland - Guess why?

It isn't because they want to use the land and grow crops, of course, it's because that's what they DON'T want to happen here in the USA - - not by ANYONE.  What I don't understand is why the hell are the owners of these properties selling out to these CRIMINALS???  Those landowners hafta know the buyers are not really looking for farmland at all.  It is all about CONTROL, just like everything else the dimwit dems are doing in the name of CONTROL.  The sad thing is - - -  it's working for them.  WHY are we letting it work for them????  Does no one besides Trump and DeSantis have a backbone these days????

https://www.westernjournal.com/billionaire-funded-eco-group-quietly-acquires-farmland-rural-america-sinister-plan-aided-feds/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

First it's China buying up land in North Dakota.  Then it's these jersk buying up land in WY and MT. 

We cannot let this continue or pretty soon our enemies will own more of OUR LAND than we do - and BIDEN the creep is helping them do this, can you believe it??  He doesn't understand where food comes from at all, hell he doesn't even understand how to use the bathroom anymore so why would he care?  But we need a LEADER who cares, and therein lies the problem.  No one in the biden "administration" understands the danger here and so they do nothing about it because they don't know they SHOULD be doing something about it.  That's how dumb those people truly are. 

But I also hold the people SELLING THEM THE LAND RESPONSIBLE for this madness.  What farmer or rancher in his right Goddamned mind would sell to these people??  Desperation is one thing but selling out to foreign interests is quite another proposition entirely.  We can't have this happening.  And, of course, these buyers are aided by our very own brainless Feds.  Don't act surprised.  Many of us saw this coming, tried to tell our state gubners, who are refusing to listen to their voter base.  They'll be sorry for that, whether we're looking for a red wave this fall or not.  Many in my state will not be supporting our current gubner because she has done virtually nothing to stop this and has actually encouraged it's development.  It's sickening.

https://www.westernjournal.com/billionaire-funded-eco-group-quietly-acquires-farmland-rural-america-sinister-plan-aided-feds/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

This is why they want you and me and joe blow "middle class" to learn to eat bugs.  We in America need all of our farmland and pastureland intact, the way it's been for hundreds of years in some families.  But, you know, don't let fear and common sense stop you from opposing this crap. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera