My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 4, 2022 11:18 pm  #1

Crap hidden in "climate bill"

Who'da thunk it?  Geezalou, you'd have to be a complete and utter moron not to know this was what is happening.  Dems will try ANYTHING to get what they want, even if it's wrong.  And they know it's wrong, so do we, but they hide it thinking no one will notice.  Most of the time, no ones does because they don't/aren't given time to actually read the entire bill before them.

https://www.westernjournal.com/hidden-page-653-433b-climate-bill-dems-throw-loads-money-toward-electric-school-buses/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

Didja see the online youtube vid of what happened to the electric schoolbus that ran out of electricity on a steep hill?  Not pretty.  Everyone had to exit the bus, push the bus and get it up the hill.  Lovely.  Just what we need from this rotten to the core administration.  More lies.  That's all we've gotten so far why would we expect anything else?

I don't want electric cars, either.  Do these people KNOW what electricity costs these days???  Obviously they don't drive their own cars, they fly *using fuel* everywhere they go because THEY CAN.  They don't give a red rat's ass about what YOU do.  Nor do they want to fix what they've done wrong.  They just wanted to displace everything ever done by the Trump administration, good or bad.  It's childlike behavior from what are supposed to be our leaders.  Do YOU feel safe???  Ha. Yeah, right.  Neither do I.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera