My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 4, 2022 2:23 am  #1

We don't need this

Before biden was president we only had a few weirdos who turned out to be "domestic terrorists" or claimed to be "militia" violence promoters, because of the influence OF THE GUBMENT.  Let's face it, guys like that idiot who took shots at Reagan and the dolts who put something in the Tylenol pills way back in the mid 1980s -- those people were all nutjobs because the country and the politics were driving them nutz.  Just think of it on a MUCH MUCH MUCH LARGER SCALE NOW.  Biden actually thinks people are too stupid to understand that he and his handlers are ruining America.  THEY WANT TO RUIN AMERICA.  And yet this man is in charge of everything in AMERICA??  What the hell were people thinking in those voting booths back in late 2019?  Truth is, they weren't thinking and they were too lazy to do any homework on the issues.

I mean, excuse me but WHY would the American Flag set someone off on a killing spree or whatever??  It wouldn't but it's become a convenient excuse for this lame administration.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/02/fbi-training-materials-designate-gadsden-flag-and-historic-american-symbols-as-evidence-of-militia-violent-extremists/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera