My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2022 10:48 pm  #1

The "violence" index

This is what spawned it, and this is where it will continue to come from.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/did_a_fake_woman_get_violent_when_told_the_truth_about_himself.html

Stupid people like Gorsuch.  Not one of Trump's finest "appointments".

The person who wrote this article really really needs to go back to an English class.  The language in this article is appalling.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE: (and then tell me what the hell is wrong with people???)

"It's certainly true that, as far as this video goes, Medlock didn't assault anyone, but, as noted, the father of the alleged victim says there's much more footage showing an assault.  That's one for the Texas judicial system to work out.

What I noticed about the video is something that should be obvious to everyone: young women are not emotionally equipped to deal with older men who pretend to be (or actually believe they are) women.  Whatever adults thought it was acceptable to put this man into a women's dormitory should be sued — although, thanks to Justice Gorsuch (and I'll never forgive him for this), the Civil Rights Act now extends its protection to men who hang around in women's spaces, as long as they claim to be women.

I keep saying the same thing: any people who define themselves first and foremost around their sex lives or sexual identity are people who should not be allowed near children.  Indeed, as this situation shows, they also should not be allowed around teenagers or even young adults."

****** In my personal opinion, these "men" who are pretending to be women, are doing so because it is an almost "golden key" to get into places like girls lockerrooms, bathrooms, etc.  These people are mentally ill.  No question about that.

Last edited by Debrah (August 2, 2022 10:59 pm)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 7, 2022 5:39 am  #2

Re: The "violence" index

https://www.westernjournal.com/shaun-king-uses-nycs-anti-gun-laws-excuse-getting-busted-spending-40k-donor-funds-wild-purchase/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

Evidently he thinks he's a real smart guy.  He's a smart ASS, more to the point. 

Anti-gun laws are for the birds.  It's not the good people who are misuing guns or the gun laws, it's the criminal element who is doing that and they will ALWAYS have guns, even if biden's dumbass administration outlaws them.  Don't they understand this??  Apparently not.  Someone will have to draw biden and harris a picture to show them the actual fallout from their stupidity so far.  And it needs to be said that guns have nothing to do with covid.  This administration wants to tie EVERYTHING to covid for some dumb reason.  No one is falling for that anymore.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera