My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2022 10:38 pm  #1

One can only hope

Good article.  The part about the vax's is just plain snot on the doorknob, because most people got sicker from the vax's than they did from the "disease".  That's just a fact.  But the rest of the article is spot-on. *** It strikes me, as I re-read this article for the 3rd time, that maybe the guy isn't actually such a "fan" of Trump.  He manages to degrade Trump on at least 2 or 3 occasions and that doesn't sit well with me.  The only argument I had with Trump was the madness about the vaxxzines. 

** This country is in such a mess and will remain that way right up until election day, which is why I'm not voting this fall or in 2024.  These politicians (even my local doods) say one thing and do another.  THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED.  Not voting isn't going to change that but at least I'll know in my heart I didn't contribute to the mayhem.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/07/the_final_months_of_a_bad_employee.html

These people are not our RULERS - - they are elected officials, put there to do a job FOR THE PEOPLE.  Do you see that happening right now?  Uh, not so much.  It's more to protect biden and his criminal family and piglosi and her criminal family and Cheney and her criminal family and Obozo and his criminal family.  These people are scum.  They may be getting away with a lot of things, but protecting we the people is not one of them.  Toss them out on their asses.

Isn't there an Island for Misfit Toys somewhere in the world???  If not, we must find one and stash all of these misfits there - SOON.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera