My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2022 1:03 am  #1

CDC says monkey pox coming from "GAY" men's communities

Oh lovely, but we're supposed to support these twisted people???  And what are MEN doing having sex with boys??  Shouldn't grown men know better than that?  I guess if you're gay in this day and age, anything goes.  Not in my community it doesn't.  We don't tolerate that nonsense around here.  We're farmers not butt-f**kers.

This kind of twisted thinking is what's destroying america, along with the influx of drugs and crap from the southern border.  That could be easily controlled if someone, ANYONE with a brain was actually in charge of this country.

https://www.westernjournal.com/first-children-us-test-positive-monkeypox-cdc-chief-says-contact-gay-men/?ats_es=b1798f26764e0d5fc6b5dbba3b874b7e

Monkey pox - from the BLACK community, imagine that.  Not only that, the GAY BLACK communities.  THere's no such disease as monkey pox in the first place, Walensky and her minions made it up for political purposes (with the help of dumbass fauxchee the freak).  It's just a ploy to push unnecessary but money-making vaxxzines on the unsuspecting public.  WAKE UP PEOPLE.  IT'S TIME YOU DO.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera