My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2022 11:00 pm  #1

Unleased chaos

(Be sure to read this.  It's deliciously nasty!!!)

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/07/the_lefts_blackmailing_of_biden_has_unleashed_national_chaos_stagflation_and_systemic_uncertainty.html

Hey, we have no one to blame but ourselves.  We LET this happen right under our noses.  Now, we need to do something about it.  C'mon republicans, don't forget who will or won't vote for you this fall, and again in 2024.  Repubs will be compromising their whole plan to help get things back on an even keel, if we don't reverse some of the damage done by this current administration.  We MUST undo some of the crap they've done.  We need to play dirty, just like they did.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/07/the_lefts_blackmailing_of_biden_has_unleashed_national_chaos_stagflation_and_systemic_uncertainty.html

Even many leftists are starting to wonder what in the world is going on.  See, THEY didn't pay attention at the right times, either.  The public certainly didn't.  Actually, no one expected Trump to lose and I don't think he really DID lose, he was cheated out of office by the biden players, inclluding that freak Nazi Nannzi and Schooooomer and Schifty Schiff and a whole raft of others who thought biden was a wonderful idea.  Now the game of GOTCHA is over and now biden's policies are starting to play GOTCHA with the dems!  It's actually kinda hilarious when you think about it.  biden had to give up everything he's cheated and stolen for in the past 50 years but he was sooooo desperate to be President that it didn't bother him to do it because he knew his party of thieves would save him.  Well, we'll see how that ends, won't we?

Let's just say I hope it doesn't end well for him but let's hope it ends soon for him.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera