My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2022 2:47 am  #1

Idaho sporting their IDIOT badges

I guess they've never heard of a mom who aborts her child, usually at the behest of her OBGYN doctor, because of a condition known as anancephaly where there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it, medically or any other way. 

These GOP dolts are going to regret making this sweeping decision because Mom's will just have to go elsewhere for their care if unfortunate circumstances don't permit any other way. 

This is why I am now and will remain a pro-choice person.  I've already lost two grandsons to Factor 5 complications and having the mom (my DIL) be able to abort rather than go a full 9 months and give birth to a dead baby would have been such a blessing to the whole family.  My son and his wife had to explain this tragedy to their 7 other children - TWICE.  It's not easy to make children understand the logistics involved with stupid political decisions which should really be medical decisions.  Since when did the gubmint give itself authority to make medical laws???  Something wrong with that picture.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/idaho_gop_gives_a_boost_to_national_democrats.html

Good going you dumbass GOP'ers who don't know squat about things like this.  They are voting to stuff their pockets with OUR money given to them by brain-dead Biden the freak.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera