My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2022 11:14 pm  #1

Ah, jill, you DO have trouble keeping your facts straight, don't you?

I don't think ol' joe was ever in the business of "helping America".  How could he possibly have helped an America that was FINALLY thriving and doing well because of Trump policies?  The dimwit dems, like ol' joe especially, HATED that.  They did not want a businessman to be a successful president when a guy like joe who's been hangin' around for 50 years was getting nowhere.  No sir, they could NOT stand that.  They still can't because as you can see by her lunacy, even jill thinks Joe had some sort of "magic beans plan" he was going to use to "fix" things.  WHAT THINGS WAS HE GONNA FIX? 

Jill has had some sort of brain fart, I think. 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2022/07/17/jill-breaks-out-the-violin-for-joe-he-had-so-many-hopes-n1613625

He actually, really and truly, believes all the garbage about "green energy".

He thinks people everywhere can thrive using electric cars when even the police departments have tried to explain to everyone that this idea simply will not work (I posted an article here yesterday about that).  It most especially will NEVER WORK in rural parts of the country.  Not gonna happen.

He thinks there are enough jobs for all Americans AND all of the illegals he's letting come across the borders in droves, unchecked.  The man is living in a conjured up dream world.  Most of his stupid ideas came from billyboy gates.  I wonder if the elitist snobs are going to eat plant=based meats??  Ha.  Hardly.  Can you see ol' joe and his buddy jill eating grass burgers???  Birdseed burgers??  How about cowshit burgers?  And BUGS for dessert?  Ewwwww.  Yet, this is what they are proposing for the general public.  You can tell they aren't anywhere NEAR being "general public" material.  They will eat meat while the rest of us eat the crappy stuff.  Nazi Nannzi is never going to trade her nightly ice cream feast with broiled bugs and grasshoppers and crickets.  I wish we could FORCE her to eat them but she'll find a way out of that scam.  Everything these creeps and criminals want for you and I are NOT things they would do themselves.  There's your acid test.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 18, 2022 11:36 pm  #2

Re: Ah, jill, you DO have trouble keeping your facts straight, don't you?

The rest of the acid test is with gas.  How is Nazi Nannzi able to fly back and forth from CA to WADC 25 times or more every week when an airplane flies on fuel NOT from a green source??  Shouldn't that be illegal right now? Shouldn't she have to wait for an alternative fuel source for airplanes?  Can you imagine a LifeFlight Helicopter having to wait for an electric recharge??  What if there's a critically ill patient in that copter?

These dimwit morons are so bent on revenge against Trump, they do not bother to think ahead, so Jill can just stop her goddamned whining.  She can support her husband privately, not in front of a public who has grown to hate him and his cabinet.

Don't you worry - - the republicans will figure out a way to have a successful run this fall and in 2024.  WE MUST.  Otherwise, all is lost and we will become Russian citizens all thanks to ol' dumbass joe.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera