My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 17, 2022 4:26 am  #1

biden just isn't getting the message

https://americanliberty.news/commentary/biden-continues-to-stand-in-way-of-americas-energy-producers/nleahy/2022/07/?seyid=10975

Read the whole thing and it will make sense.  He knows he can't delay the inevitable because NO ONE is buying into the electric car nonsense, especially in the states where electricity is already endangered by this ungodly heat wave.  Also, in some states like mine, there are just too many miles between towns to put those dumbass "charging stations" and who wants to sit there while a car charges for 10-12 hours???  NO ONE I KNOW OF.

We all know what happened with the "wind energy" claims the dimwit dems were trying to pass off as a "great idea" even when obozo the clown was in office.  They won't work if there's no wind, imagine that!  I thought there was always wind along the gulf coast states/cities, but apparently not, after what happened last year during the winter months in TX. 

Just not a feasible proposal and biden should learn to suck it up and re-start the Keystone and Dakota Pipelines as fast as humanly possible.  He knows he should.  He just doesn't want to have anyone think he's following ANYTHING president Trump did.  Talk about your kiddy-like behavior!!  Biden is like a small child anyway.  We really need much more leadership than what he can offer us here in America.  He's done everything just as wrong as he could possibly do it, wouldn't ya say?  Tell me one, just one mind you, good thing he's done?  Betcha can't think of one right off the top of your head, can ya?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera