My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 10, 2022 12:47 am  #1

They do this because THEY CAN

These punks and groups of punks do this by picking on older people who can't or won't fight back.  They think they're building up their names as "tough guys".  What crap.  But they also know they won't be punished in our current evironment etiher so they just do whatever they want to do.  They actually think it's fun to kill people.  They are so twisted, I would love to meet their parents and give them the thrashing (with words) THEY need for not teaching their kids right from wrong.  WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS?  I can tell you what I think.  biden gave all of this stuff the green light by opening the borders and never punishing anyone with his "soft on crime" mayors, etc., who don't know their ass from their elbow.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/07/09/philadelphia-police-looking-for-7-teens-who-beat-73-year-old-to-death-with-traffic-cone/

ARE the police looking for them?  They shouldn't have to look far, these kids usually brag about doing stuff like this.  They're hiding in plain sight, no doubt.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera