My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2022 3:27 am  #1

How interested are they in facts or truth?

Another good question.  You just gotta read this article, it's fantastic.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/an_arab_proverb_for_american_political_butchers.html

QUOTE from the article at the link above:

"One of the chief butchers, Liz Cheney, would do well to focus on more serious wrongdoing in our nation and another that her own father was behind, and that was the invasion of Iraq.  Saddam Hussein was no threat to the United States.

Under her father's personal promotion, we were guilty of the deaths of many Americans and many, many more innocent Iraqis.  Iraqi men, women, and children died violent deaths due to our unjustifiable invasion.  Her father and others have bloodshed on their hands.

President Trump does not, at least, have bloodshed on his hands.  For me, Cheney's attacks on Trump are the ultimate in hypocrisy."

EXACTLY!  She's the pot calling the kettle black.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 8, 2022 10:14 pm  #2

Re: How interested are they in facts or truth?

Of course this is what we're in for.  It's what the damned majority of idiots voted for, they just didn't have a clue how bad it was really going to be.  Most of us were aware of the problems because we studied biden's past foibles.  he's never been exactly what you'd call a smart man.  he was always hanging on someone's coat-tails.  that's why he spent 50 years in politics.  he needed politics to prop him up, get him certain connections, and make him richer than rich without working.  the man is allergic to work, that's another reason he hid in his basement during the election.  also because his handlers didn't want him to speak into a microphone that was actually turned on and working because the general public would figure out how lame he really and truly is.

But this is happening as we speak and it's scary because they're actually getting it done.  how a  bunch of stupid losers could get this done is beyond me, so who's helping them?  Good question but I don't have the total answer.  we know biden is getting help from china AND russia because he's sending them OUR OIL & GAS PRODUCTS.  And they're very grateful to have them.  WE can't have them and even if we could we can't afford them, biden made sure of that. 

MY WARNING TO ALL:  don't keep your money in a bank.  Keep it under your bed if you must but don't keep money in a banking institution of any kind.  BUY GOLD AND SILVER.

WANNA GET THE PANTS SCARED OFF YOU AND YOUR KIDS?  READ THIS:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/is_this_grim_prophecy_what_america_is_in_for.html

It's all gonna happen, every word of it.  If biden can find someone stupid to do his bidding, such as jean-pierre, etc., he'll find them and bribe them.  that's how it works, people!  money buys loyalty these days, sadly.  smart people would rather have gold and silver and it's funny they're not demanding to be paid with gold and silver.  I would be. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera