My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2022 10:01 am  #1

This means nothing to most people

For most of us, medicare doesn't pay a damned thing for our Rx's anyway.

My prescription drugs are paid for by a Humana Rx insurance policy I bought years ago.  The premium I pay now costs me 80¢ per month.  I guess I've been on it long enough so they finally lowered my rate to something reasonable.  I could hardly believe my eyes when I got the letter in the mail telling me about the price change, so I called my insursance man to find out for sure, and it was true!

I would be willing to bet most people in my age group who had help when they signed up for medicare and private insurance when they turned 65 probably had insurance men who helped them get the best deals, too. 

Of course chuckie Schooooooomer was in on this, as well, as the "pressure guy",  I don't imagine Joe Manchin could have given two tweets if chuckie was talking in words or blowing hot air out of his ass anyway.  Manchin is pretty independent when it comes to his personal ideas and thinking processes!!

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/07/06/senator-manchin-strikes-deal-on-massive-drug-pricing-package-n1610727?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera