My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 6, 2022 9:46 pm  #1

What are they "investigating"??

They know damned well he died from the poisonous shots (vaxxzines) he was forced to take in order to be a police officer.  WE ALL KNOW THAT.  So what the hell are they investigating?  A general autopsy will likely show it right away.  Blood work would certainly show it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/st-marys-police-officer-dies-unexpectedly-duty/

Why was it so unexpected?  They'll have many more police personnel dropping dead all over the place, too.  Lots of unreported medical people have died since the shots became required for their occupations.  We've lost several right here in my area.  I've lost several friends and many of our churchmembers to this stupid, unnecessary shot.

Think twice.  Don't just willy-nilly get or take the shot because someone says you should or you must.  That's pure hogwash.  No one can MAKE you take this shot.  They come to my front door and try to make me take it they're gonna get their ears blown off.  I'm a good shot.  Very good.  And I will NOT hesitate to fire!  BOOM!!  A little gift for them.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera