My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 6, 2022 12:48 am  #1

I don't understand jihad?

Why should everyone the whole earth over have to believe the same things about religion?  That is just plain stupid.  No one believes the exact same thing about ANYTHING, much less controversial stuff like religion.  No one should HAVE to  believe the same thing, exactly, as their neighbor or friend or workmate.  That's not even possible. 

https://pjmedia.com/columns/raymond-ibrahim/2022/07/04/when-the-jihad-triumphed-on-july-4-n1610273

No one seems to be able to actually answer this question satisfactorily.  Probably because they don't have a clue, either, and they don't even know what they're fighting about.  They just want to fight for the sake of thinking they actually have a "cause".

Use an ACTUAL email address and I'll be happy to sign you up here as a member, but those fake emails just don't make it with me.  I caught onto that little scheme long time ago when I had several people here who only wanted to argue constantly.  I don't allow that. 

Soooo, sign up with your REAL email addy and I'll get you installed as a member.  Give it a shot, people.  You aren't afraid to take a fake vaxxzine, why are you afraid of revealing your real email?  I don't ever send out spammy stuff, not ever.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 6, 2022 1:16 am  #2

Re: I don't understand jihad?

LIBERTY is a much bigger force than jihadi "beliefs".  Liberty is based on reality, not some dreamed-up, wine-soaked Muslim proclamation.

The FORCE of LIBERTY is unstoppable and I suspect ol' dumbass joe will soon find out the consequences of his stupid actions since he cheated his way into office - - and everyone KNOWS he did that.  HE LIED, CHEATED AND STOLE HIS WAY INTO OFFICE = to enforce his CAUSE.  I don't know if he really had one because he hasn't had a lucid thought in years, unless it was written down on paper for him to repeat over and over in front of a live mic.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/jonathanemord/2022/07/04/the-unstoppable-force-of-liberty-n1609285

EXCELLENT READING FROM JONATHAN EMORD.  Don't miss out, please read it all.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera