My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2022 9:36 pm  #1

We NEED Native Grasses & the Natives who grew them!

This is something I wrote back in 2013.  Amazing how close I was on some of those "ideas".

I've been searching for information on the Northern Great Plains weather patterns from the 1800's to present day.  I do a lot of research into the native grasses of the area and the native tribes of this area.  I don't know why it interests me but it does.  I'm also deeply into trying to help get SD and ND back into growing grasses instead of plowing up the ground and planting useless crops (like GMO corn or soy).  ND wanted to plant hemp but, of course, our ignorant gubment put the kibosh on that because they have not the first clue about the difference between hemp and MJ.  Hemp is a marvelous crop which rebuilds the soil, and right now the USA has to import every speck of it from  - - ta da  - - Canada.  Hemp can be used for so many things and we could eliminate a lot of other useless junky crops, which is part of the reason our gubment doesn't want to explore the idea.  They might put some big company out of business by letting the small farmers survive.  Can't have that, you know. 

I just think our BIG EVERYTHING (big ag, big dairy, big phake phood, bigMed) is going to turn on us one of these days.  I do believe we are asking for trouble from Mother Earth in that regard because we won't heed the signals she gives.  I truly believe the dust bowl years were sort of mother nature's way of telling people NO and that we shouldn't be plowing up perfectly good natives grasses which were adapted to the area, in order to plant seed crops not meant to grow there, and not meant for people or cattle to eat.  We should have listened (and now we're doing it again, only bigger). 

I'm not a believer in global warming.  I believe there is pollution, but it's a whole 'nother animal than the hoaxy global warming which is only meant to extrapolate "green companies" who make money off the unsuspecting, gullible US citizens who buy into that sort of *dumbness*.  The sad part is that our gubment knows people will buy into it and they take advantage of us (that's where the dumbness comes in).   It takes a loooong time for people to be convinced that something is wrong when it seems right - because the gubment says so. Just look at the mess we're all in because of gubment surveillance.  And that's just a drop in the bucket, I'm afraid.  We'd be shocked to know all the things they're doing (the gubmint, that is).

I know I'm beyond shocked at the way we are all having to fight for our food rights.  It's just ludicrous to have to fight to consume things like raw milk and unprocessed, unadulterated foods.    Some of those fights are now becoming internal, within the foodie communities, and the gubment just loves it when that happens.  Nothing like internal strife to cause a breakdown in a movement, right?

I was fairly close with my "predicions", wasn't I?  It wasn't too hard to see the writing on the wall if you were truly paying attention.  And I was!  This only touches on a few of the "changes" going on in this country right now.  I don't think I ever dreamed we'd have a president stupid enough to actually leave the borders wide open, especially with the nasty drug situations going on all across the world.  All of that immigration is going to be the end of the USA, thanks to dumbass joe biden the numbskull, fake, installed president.  He installed himself, can you imagine?  What hubris!  Sure thinks a lot of himself, doesn't he? He had a good teacher in obozo, who thinks waaaaay more of himself than anyone else ever could.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera