My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 28, 2022 10:52 pm  #1

biden has lost his mind

At least what little was left of his mind.  This is only the beginning of his nutsery nonsense.  He wants to destroy the country which has been exceptionally good to his criminal family.  I think SOMEONE should be doing something to his family, like hauling them up in front of a court (with Hunter) to explain the many mysterious things going on behind THEIR closed doors.  Touchy-feely biden needs to explain a few things, as well, like these idiotic things he's doing to destroy this country. 

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NO ONE IS CHALLENGING THE BASTARD.  ARE THEY ALL CROOKS AND CREEPS WITH THEIR FINGERS IN THE POT???  I GUESS SO.  That's the only explanation I can think of.  Too many closet democraps.  Chickenshit bastards are afraid to confront a weak and ailing old man just because he has Chinese connections?  AND we know he has those connections, it's pretty obvious.  And countries like China are laughing at us.  They didn't laugh at Trump. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/biden-admin-signs-five-year-lease-house-illegal-alien-children-luxury-42k-per-year-private-school-campus-north-carolina/

WHY isn't N. Carolina DOING SOMETHING?  I don't get it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera