My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 25, 2022 11:26 pm  #1

Country Life: I would be willing to bet money on this

I would be willing to bet money on the fact that at least 3/4th's of the people serving in WADC or living in any large city for that matter, could tell me the difference between a ranch and a farm.  What do YOU think is the difference (without looking it up online or in a dictionary first).  NO CHEATING.  You either know this or you don't and if you don't, you're one of the misinformed or uninformed.  I'll bet Nazi Nannzi or Stupidass SChiffty from Eagle Rock, nor chuckieSCHoooooomer know the answer, either. 

And yet, these are the people making the rules & decisions???????  About our FOOD????? These idiots know nothing.

If YOU don't know the difference, find out.  Because citizens rights to both are being taken away at the speed of sound.  Farmers Markets are being shut down, butcher shops are being closed or burnt down.  That's why the job market is also looking pretty bad and with biden in office I doubt it will get any better.  Certainly  not soon enough to be of much help to families living on the edge.  And yet he continues to let illegals pour across the border taking American jobs, getting FREE money and free healthcare and free everything.  BUT - - in order for them to qualify for all of this free shit, they have to take a vax first and submit to all the upcoming vax's as well.  What nonsense.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera