My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2022 10:29 pm  #1

It will never happen

The whole 2000 mules thing was wonderful, I watched the whole thing - twice.  But it won't change a thing.  I can almost guarantee this is the "new normal" (God, I hate hate hate that phrase, I'm soooooooo sick of it).  Cheating in elections is the only way dimwit dems can EVER win, so it's now becoming the standard.  It doesn't matter how much proof is produced to the contrary.  We all have to learn to live with that.  It's really nice to have the evidence to present directly to people who doubt this new phenomenon, but it won't change a damned thing.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/06/dsouzas_mules_left_tracks.html

The same people who perpetrated the election fraud for biden in 2020 are the ones who are diligently trying desperately to cover up the crimes of Hagzilla Clinton and her tribe of insolent "benefactors for helping her cheat and lie". 

Nevertheless, no matter how much proof the republicans present, the REAL republicans not the damned rino's, it will not change anything from 2020 and it will not change future election cheating either.  One thing the USA should have which we do  NOT have is secure elections.  Personally, I will stop voting, after all what's the point?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera