My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2022 9:49 pm  #1

It's not ok for parents to be parents?? WTF??

According to nitwit Adam Schiff and many others the teachers are now the parents.

You know what?  That's gonna go over like a lead balloon.  In fact, in many areas of the USA it already has.  It's bad enough we have to put up with hoards of illegals bringing dope by the tons into this country, now we have to put up with ignorant politicians and teachers about who the children belong to???  Even though the scenario below is imaginary, it's what's happening all over the USA.  I can scarcely believe it.  But there it is.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022/06/20/quiet-apocalypse-at-school-board-when-in-course-of-human-events/

This has gone just far enough, people.  Our "leaders" are attempting to bastardize US History as it really happened because they don't like the way it happened - - so they think they can just magically change it.  I really don't think the majority of people are going to stand for that and I wish to hell I wasn't too old to be a part of the "fight" and the "cause".  But alas, I'm getting on in years.  I can only guard my front door and you can bet your sweet ass I'll do just that.  Nevermind how, but I WILL do it - probably with consequences to the "intruders".

We need to stand up and take back America.  I don't think waiting until 2024 is an option, no matter who wins or what happens - things will only get worse in the meantime.  No matter who wins in 2024 it may be too late to stop this train of destruction known as the dimwit democrap party.

BUY GOLD AND SILVER AS FAST AS YOU CAN. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera