My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2022 2:53 am  #1

Culturally inappropriate

For once, some "drag" person GETS IT and isn't afraid to say so.  It's just too bad so many of them are the stupid asses we thought they were.  WEIRD and STUPID is a helluva strange combination, dood.

But at least one of them gets it and speaks out.  I guess they're not all stupid it's just that they all talk, act and dress so weird it's hard to know the intelligent ones from the freaks.

And I dont care, people, these morons are FREAKS for the most part.

This is worthwhile reading.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/06/meet_kitty_demure_a_drag_queen_who_tells_the_truth_about_drag_and_children.html

AND COULD THEY PLEASE JUST GIVE CLIMATE CHANGE A REST?  JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE LET'S PUT THAT GIGANTIC LIE TO THE SIDE IN EVERY CONVERSATION.  It's ridiculous and anyone with half a brain knows that climate change is a pet project and brainchild of stupidass "obozo the berry".  That man is responsible for damaging much of what used to be America.  Thank goodness he only had 8 years of his own to work with, but now he's back in the saddle and holding the reins for dumbass biden.  That's how it works with dimwit dems, what one doesn't think of the next one does.  And it's never anything good that's for certain.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera