My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 14, 2022 8:21 pm  #1

Ultimate control, nah, I don't think so

We better hope this "idea" is as stupid as it sounds.  What makes it seem really stupid is that dumbass joe biden actually thinks he can start to make it happen!!  What a nutjob.  People are not listening to him because he's such a moronic jackass.  People better keep on NOT listening to him.  Whenever I see his ugly mug on tv, I change the channel or just turn it off.

Ideas like this one are why I think letting young kids play with computers and those ridiculous hand-held phones is just plain stupid and ignorant, but parents will do anything these days.  They do not seem to understand that kids need to be kids, not little robots.  Get them outdoors playing hoops in the driveway or SOMETHING, ANYTHING that is away from a lighted "screen" version of life.  It is the kids who will eventually really suffer. 

This is, without a doubt, the dumbest thing I've ever heard.  It's no wonder pimply-faced, puffed-up morons like  zuckerbucks and trudeau are involved, but I cannot understand why the dood from france would be involved - - he seems above all of that, but this is my point - - it will grab anyone who isn't in "resistance mode". 

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/06/14/10-creepy-dictates-of-the-wef.aspx

People need to start to RESIST, RESIST, RESIST.  And we all need to start to RESIST TODAY.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera