My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 14, 2022 1:19 am  #1

Why are we bothering with border patrol?

This is the question I've been asking, repeatedly, for months.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/border-patrol-agents-lost-morale-bidens-immigration-crisis-general-sentiment-point/

If we aren't going to do anything about sending any of these people away for any reason (drug cartels and all) then why are we wasting money paying border guards who really have no job to do?

They don't, you know, they have NO job to do.  They catch 'em biden releases 'em all in the period of 24 to 48 hours.  It's pure folly if we aren't going to have the cooperation of our very own presidential administration buffoons.

And - - they ARE buffoons.

This administration is not letting these people into our country because we have SOOOOOOOOOO many jobs available.  More buffoonery from the leftist pigs.  No sir, those people were PAID to come to this country to destroy it.

To be honest, however, I really have no idea what biden's end-game is in this matter, but it doesn't matter because the USA will be in ruin and wreckage by 2024, if and when someone else could possibly come into the WH and "fix" things.  It's gonna be too little too late, doncha see?  biden knew that at the time he was elected because apparently him and nazi nannzi and pals had this all arranged ahead of time, just like they had the stealing of the election all planned.  Christ on a crutch, I really didn't think those people were bright enough to think up anything of this magnitude.  SOMEONE did their thinking for them, obviously, all biden had to do was be the puppet he is and just say yes to everything.  So he did.  He doesn't care what a mess he's created, he's not gonna be around long enough to have to deal with the future problems.  Ditto for all the other dimwit dem nutjobs who were in on all of this catastophic nonsense. 

We are looking at a future faaaaaaaar worse than anything the Great Depression doled out.  Only this time they're calling it the Great Reset (same term, same meaning, different word).  It all adds up to the same thing: the rich get richer and the poor get poorer and are used as lab rats by the BIGPHrmA people with the permission of our gubmint who are blatantly ignoring the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera