My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 9, 2022 8:43 pm  #1

We have to keep doing "The Trump Tease" . . .

As long as it keeps the shit scared out of the dimwit dems, it all works for me!! 

I can't think of a better way to get on, and stay on, dems nerves than to have them think that Trump/DeSantis will be their competition in 2024. 

Creeps like Adam Schifty-big-eyes would have to arrange more "secret White House basement meetings" and strategize aplenty in order to figure out more crooked crap the dimwits could use to weedle their way out of what would surely be a republican landslide in 2024. The faked ballots are dead in the water now that everyone knows what a mess that was and guys like Dinesh D'Sousza have been able to prove it.  What's amazing to me is that many people do not want to believe their own eyes!  It's just sick.  Many of us have suspected something like this had happened, since watching the returns on election night and the numbers changed so drastically in the middle of the night.

Without help, Schitty-Schiff doesn't have the brain God gave a gopher.

So I'm thinking this article is right on when the author says, basically, "keep 'em guessing as to what Trump's gonna do".  That would be sheer hell for the dimwits and pure pleasure for the rest of us to watch. 

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/06/09/the-morning-briefing-the-trump-2024-tease-needs-go-on-until-the-last-minute-n1604304

Yeah, let's do THAT!!!!  Great idea, Kruiser!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera