My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2022 11:04 pm  #1

Nothing weird about this, it's true

I do believe I've made reference to this many times on this site, at various places over the past couple of years.  No one is "imagining" the horrors taking place under this current dimwit administration.  It's all going to turn around and bite them in the ass, however, because their "leaders" are stupid, ill-informed, reckless, and incompetent.

QUOTE from article at link below:

Story at-a-glance

• “Science” has been used to strip us of medical rights and personal freedoms for the last two years. Now, “science” is touted as the justification for not eating real beef and getting used to insects and lab-grown protein alternatives instead. “Science” is also being weaponized to cajole us into accepting rolling blackouts and energy deprivation
  • Mirroring George Orwell’s dystopian novel, “1984,” the Biden administration has been telling us the economy is good, the GDP is strong and inflation is transitory, even though data clearly tell a different story
  • Biden has even insisted that borrowing (read: printing) more money will reduce prices while not affecting the value of the dollar. It’s basic economics that increasing money supply results in inflation, but even inflation is being redefined at whim
  • At the end of April 2022, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security even created an actual “ministry of truth,” the Disinformation Governance Board, in blatant violation of the First Amendment. Government has basically “memory-holed” the Constitution and pretends it doesn’t exist, hoping you’ll pretend along with them
  • Is government gaslighting the public? Gaslighting is a form of emotional manipulation and abuse where the abuser creates a false narrative and makes the victim question their sanity. Rewriting history is a key hallmark, as is refuting what is obvious fact

“Is it just me, or does it feel like someone out there is using Orwell’s work, not as a warning, but as an owner’s manual?” GBNews host Neil Oliver asked in a May 7, 2022 monologue."

And no, it's not just you.  It's really too bad some people don't have brains enough to think of stupid stuff on their own, so they borrow it and then stand before the nation and clap their fists together in glee when it actually starts happening.  I hope nazi nannzi burns in hell.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/05/28/1984-manual.aspx

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera