My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2022 10:18 pm  #1

It was ALWAYS about the money

Even for the whistleblowers, who certainly took their share. 

This whole covid thing has been a complete and utter lie from the beginning, and I tried to warn people as much as possible.  They don't listen.  They also didn't listen when I tried to tell them about the absolute uselessness of a mask - and the fact that they can also be dangerous to the wearer.  Few people believed me.  Ditto for the vaxxzines and the fake social distancing nonsense. 

I'm actually surprised the truth came out this quickly, normally these lies drag on for decades.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/executive-director-oxfam-brags-audience-world-economic-forum-covid-one-profitable-products-ever-video/

How long will it take before people wake up and realize that politicians are not doctors.  Some doctors are politicians, that's true, but they are the minority and we should really place no faith in them anyway, not in medicine and not in politics!  Most of them are scallywags. 

But we all know about the grift in the biden family and yet we let the dimwit dems cheat him into office, cheat the public out of the rightful trial which should have taken place against Hunter biden, and let the entire obozo and biden family's off the hook for all the lies they've told and the damage they've done to this country.  And the damage they are continuing to do, sadly.  No one seems to want to stop it, how crazy is that?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera