My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 25, 2022 6:22 am  #1

Mass shooting

This incident will once again bring up the issue of gun control.  The problem with governmental gun control is this: the people who want guns will have guns, and the people who should legally be able to own guns because they went through all the right channels to acquire one, are the ones who will be having their gun rights taken away, and will thus be unable to protect themselves or anyone else. 

I simply do not understand what part of this the dimwits in the White House refuse to understand, and yet they leave the borders wide open and let in every criminal from all over the world, all of whom are likely carrying a gun.  Who's gonna take the guns away from the criminals?  What about ISIS is joe gonna take their guns? 

This is one issue on which American's are never going to agree unless they sit down and look at the evidence logically.  There needs to be testing and wait times and a few other "rules" put into place, but overall gun control is a pipedream - - it's not gonna happen.  And it shouldn't.

Obviously the kid who did this mass shooting, along with all the past recent mass shootings in America, had been sending out red flags all over the place, but the people who SHOULD have reported these flags did nothing. THEY are the ones to blame as much as the shooters.  This is the 3rd shooter in a row now whose Mother has said "well, I knew he had a gun, I was scared of him, he said he was going to shoot people . . . " whatever the excuse may be.  Nevertheless, these chickenhearted people did nothing to stop their own kids or teens from doing these horrible things and also never reported to anyone that they suspected a possible problem.  Again, THEY are the ones to hold responsible for this kind of carnage.

It has NOTHING to do with gun laws.  Let's just once try to get this right.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera