My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 24, 2022 3:35 am  #1

Life in SD: This needs investigating

Yes, this most certainly needs investigating.  Any other gubner, either democrap or republican, would and should have their family members investigated if need be.  Actually, our current doofus president needs HIS family investigated, as well, ALLLLLLL OF THEM.

But you know how the playbook reads.  People in high places don't GET investigated.  I've never been a huge fan of Noem.  For a while I thought she seemed ok but with each passing scandal it seems she's digging herself a deeper hole to hide in.  I hope she stays out of the 2024 Presidential race.  i really don't want SD in the "news" because then even more immigrants will start showing up here in the middle of the damned night.  We hear the planes, so I hope Noem doesn't think she's fooling anyone with her drivel about all of that nonsense . . . we already have several (3 for sure) highways which are tagged for constant investigation of several criminal pursuits & tactics.  The last thing we need is publicity. 

https://www.aol.com/news/south-dakota-report-noems-daughter-163101089-191320017.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00001361

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera