My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 12, 2022 9:29 pm  #1

Here's the rub . . .

And I couldn't be happier for the guy!  I hope he gets sick about 2 or 3 or more times!   *how many times can you have covid?* is the question I asked yesterday.  No one seems able to provide the answer, not even the morons who think they know all the answers.  This covid thing is turning into a love-fest for the rich.  Getting the shot doesn't provide immunity (as these doods keep trying to tell us it does, because lots of people have been sick several times, just not sick enough to die, and that greatly grieves bill gates and his 'paring down the population numbers' agenda.  He;s such a frogface.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fully-vaxxed-bill-gates-infected-with-covid-after-touting-jabs-as-key-to-getting-rid-of-virus/

It doesn't get "rid" of the virus.  It only makes people sicker than usual and more often than usual, and it makes a ton of money for the drug companies and the people promoting it.  Poor countries like India and Africa suffer the worst losses of life, and it's usually children and the elderly, and that's now who gates and fauxchee are targeting & pushing to get the shots.  It's pure insanity.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 13, 2022 1:07 am  #2

Re: Here's the rub . . .

Uh-huh.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/analysis-federal-data-shows-increase-covid-19-deaths-occurred-among-vaccinated-experts-warn-breakthrough-deaths-expected-americans-reaching-fully-vaxx-status/

Many of us have been trying to warn people, but they are very slow to learn, even when they have SEEN this scenario repeated constantly for the past 2 years.  If you are dumb enough to get the shot, even one of them, you are going to get exactly what you asked for.  SICK and then DEAD.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera