My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 15, 2018 6:48 pm  #1

Do we really NEED mayors?

We sure don't need them when they are stupid beyond belief.  Here's what I'll say - when the "mayors" start feeling as much sympathy towards their own WHITE citizens as they do for illegals who have committed murder, we'll talk.

Just check this out.  You won't believe it.

QUOTE FROM NEWS PIECE:

"Less than a year after Baltimore prosecutors ordered staff not to charge illegal immigrants with minor, non-violent crimes because it could get the offenders deported, Maryland’s largest city will hire immigration attorneys to help those facing removal. It’s important to note that Baltimore has the nation’s highest per capita homicide rate and has been coined the deadliest big city in the United States by a mainstream newspaper.

Nevertheless, a city panel approved spending $200,000 this month to pay for lawyers to represent illegal aliens with deportation orders. Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh says in alocal news report that the goal is for everyone to get due process. “We’re not making a decision as to their status, we’re making the decision to be supportive of individuals who live in our city,” according to the mayor."

Yep, she wants to be "supportive" to murderers and illegals.  What's *right* about that??

The biggest problem I see in this equation is the mayor and she's not alone, as there are mayors all over the country who have collectively lost their minds, seemingly overnight.  It's just unbelievable.  Highest murder rate in the entire nation and she wants to "support" them.  Doesn't that dumbass woman know we're already supporting them in about 15 different ways they'd never be supported in their own countries.  What does she honestly think they're doing HERE???  It's all about the freebies for them and the perks for Ms. Mayor-moron.  Yep, unbelievable.

http://jw.structure.email/corruption-chronicles/city-with-highest-per-capita-murder-rate-starts-defense-fund-for-illegal-aliens

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera