My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 3, 2022 6:10 am  #1

Lots of historical stuff now

Have you noticed how many people are starting to write and produce stories about past historical events which changed the future of America at its very beginning?  I just recently ordered a 3 part set of DVD's about the history of the discovery of (mostly) the western regions of the USA (the east had already been settled by this time evidently).  That set includes leaders such as Daniel Boone, Lewis & Clark, Davy Crockett, Kit Carson, Andrew Jackson, Tecumseh, and many more.

The next set of DVD's is about the history of the men who built America (and also ruined it in many ways, which was sometimes unforseen but mostly those people were aware of the havoc they were creating) such as Henry Ford, Andrew Carnegie, the Vanderbilt Family, The Roosevelt Family (which was a mixed bag of heroes & crooks), and a few more.  

The 3rd set of DVD's is about some of the more "modern" country wreckers & the businesses they maintained (mostly for tax purposes like evasion, rather than paying their fair share - and sadly it's still that way under biden's dumbass administration).  These were people like the Pierre duPont Family, William Boeing, Walter Chrysler, again - Henry Ford, and monied families like that of J. P. Morgan, Jr.

These men ALL claimed to be united together to help defeat the "world's greatest enemy" but of course they do not name the enemy (until you watch these DVD's) but the cover story leaves one hanging. 

That set was put together by a leading democrap, Leonardo DiCaprio.  No surprise there.

And now, on FOX NATION *yay* we have Kelsey Grammar coming out with a historical look at many of the battles fought during the civil war: Vicksburg, Gettysburg, and the like.  I haven't seen it yet however, I think it comes out tomorrow online if you're a member at Fox Nation, which I am. 

History is one of those subjects which is always debateable on a personal level, in my opinion.  What I believe might not be what someone else believes, based on what they've learned, where they learned it and how they learned it.  Always a very open discussion, in my view.

But it's interesting to me because this point in time screams for a look backwards at the messes we've been in before and how ordinary people took on the money and the politics to win the day.  It can be done again and I hope we do it soon.  Otherwise, we'll have a much bigger battle on our hands, but we the people will prevail, have no doubts about that. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera