My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2022 6:01 am  #1

I have made a decision

I simply have to stop watching Tucker Carlson's show.  I like him and I like the way he thinks.  I just don't like the way he presents his show.  HE TALKS SO FAST I CANNOT UNDERSTAND A WORD HE'S SAYING.  And that's the honest to God truth.

I'm sorry but I just can't deal with it.  Is he trying to set some kind of record???  If he had even 1 less "guest" on his show it might help with the speed thing, but his guests don't get much time to say anything either.  For the  most part, they get about 2 minutes to speak, and they know it's that way, so they, too, speak so fast it's hard to grasp their messages sometimes. 

I'm just done.

I will have to rely on the written word from here on out. 

Sorry, that's just the way it is with older people, we cannot discern what Tucker is saying when he talks at warp speed.  I've tried to say it before, but there's just no way to really contact him and make a direct complaint and explain my reasons, and the reasons of so many other "seniors" like me, who all feel the same.  But today's show (4-28-22) really cinched it for us.  None of us could follow much of what he was saying, and it turned out to be a waste of our time.  His message seemed important but who the hell knows for sure?  Not me, man. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera