My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 28, 2022 10:53 pm  #1

City Life: internet woes

For the past week, at least, every single morning I have to totally reboot my computer because I've been disconnected from the internet.  Never happened before. 

There are planes flying over several times a day, which is not usual because this is a totally residentia area, not part of any "flight paths". 

Could these two happenings be connected?

Ha.  They sure could.

Don't waste time.  BUY GOLD.  You'll need it.  And get the hell off of sites like fakebook, tweeter, instagram, tik tok, et al.  NO ONE needs those placed to vent.  If you wanna vent, do what I did and set up your own forum.  I don't care if the gubnmint eggheads shut this one down, I'll just start a new one.  They're all over the internet and as far as I know they cannot be stopped. 

If the internet goes down, try reading a book.  You might actually learn something if you've been ordering the right books.  And I'm not talking about harry potter type books, either.  Good grief, if that's what people are looking to for direction in real life, we really ARE in trouble.

People have to be SMART TO FIGHT BACK, not dumbed down by ridiculous scenarios.  I'm just afraid we in the USA don't have a whole lotta smart people. 

Now, go and TRY to get smart.  BUY GOLD and read a book. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera