My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2022 8:37 pm  #1

Noem fires back!

I'm not sure where I stand with our gubner, but this response (regarding the demise of CNN+ after only 1 month) was glorious.  Many people have said she is really a closet democrap.  That could be true, I don't know, some of her "rulings" have recently been questionable.  But nevertheless, this is pure gold.

QUOTED from the article at the link below:

"CNN producer Ellie Smith urged people not to revel in the death of CNN+ because it left hundreds of people without jobs.“PSA if you’re going to tweet something snarky about CNN+, hundreds of journalists and technicians who did nothing but work their tails off just had the rug pulled out from under them. So be kind," Smith wrote on Twitter.

The Republican governor of South Dakota shot back, "Now you know how the Keystone XL Pipeline workers feel."Noem was referencing President Biden canceling the Keystone XL Pipeline – which cost at least 11,000 direct jobs."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-rogan-cnn-plus-kristi-noem#toggle-gdpr

BOOM!!!

I will just have to keep my ears and eyes open regarding Noem.  The way she supported Trump, it always seemed to me as if she was a true conservative.  But there have been some questionable things in the past couple of months which lead people of my state to wonder about her "loyalty".  Only time will tell the story, I guess.  Thing is, time is a very precious commodity right now, and we may not have the luxury of extra time.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera