My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2022 9:42 pm  #1

We need to talk

Somewhere on this board yesterday or the day before, I posted an article about Kevin McCarthy.  Then today I read this and decided maybe I hadn't been following the whole thing closely enough.  When politicians like Liz Cheney take things out of context and then it's in PRINT from someone, I assume they know what they're saying.

Well, I was wrong.  I assumed something.  I know better but I did it anyway, sorry.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/we_need_to_talk_about_kevin_mccarthy_.html

But also, the pressitutes need to be reined in from printing "taken out of context" articles. 

In this case, the wrong person is being tried by the public.  McCarthy actually did say something similar but it was taken out of context.  The person who SHOULD be investigated is Mike Pence.  He's such an upstanding Christian LIAR.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 24, 2022 9:55 pm  #2

Re: We need to talk

Well, well, well.  Maybe I wasn't wrong.  I've already read at least 3 articles, since I posted the message above, which say McCarthy really DID say what I thought he said.  But in reality, it's just a bunch of words that have been twisted around so many times no one knows exactly WHAT he said.  Maybe, for all we know, he really WAS talking about Mike Pence instead. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/california-rino-kevin-mccarthy-disgrace-republican-party-roger-stone-demands-rino-mccarthy-resign/

Evidently a large majority still think he was talking about Trump.

You know what?  Now that it's been through the gossip mill on various levels, no one will really ever know what was said or who said it or why.  That is now how America functions - - on twisted lies and half-truths.  Do you love word games?  What about political word games?  These games will affect all of our futures, remember that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera