My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2022 1:53 am  #1

WaPo is FREAKING OUT!!!

WaPo is scared sooooooo shitless it's hilarious to follow the whole story.  I don't care what happens because I don't use tweeter but it would be interesting if Musk could make something HAPPEN.  Now if he would only take on Tik-Tok - - - - - my son and his wife allow their 3 oldest kids to be on that nutjob party line.  I have literally pleaded with them to stop this nonsense, but no one listens to an old lady.  You know, an old lady whose been through all kinds of disasters in her lifetime and witnessed a few things, although nothing like what's going on in the world today.

Nevertheless, I know trouble when I see it.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/04/19/too-dangerous-to-allow-elon-musk-control-over-so-much-data-says-washington-post/

They are absolutely wigging out over this and it couldn't happen to a more low-life group.

*** Remember that song from the late 1970's called Freak Out by Chic?  A great tune and a good way to remind yourself to avoid all these places designed for idiots who have nothing better to do, which I find very odd.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera