My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 14, 2022 9:49 pm  #1

Is the Universe trying to tell us something?

Uh, yeh, I'm pretty sure it is.

About a month ago, my neighbors had a bear in their backyard.  Not a big one but not a cub, either.  Musta been a mommy.  Nevertheless, I'm glad I have a fence high enough to keep it out of my yard.  Mommy bears can be very nasty.

This is an interesting article I received this morning to my email, but I have to copy and paste it here because there is no link to follow that I could find.  I hope Nick doesn't mind that I'm sharing it.  Great reading, see for yourself.

Have you ever noticed certain patterns in your life that keep happening over and over again?

Maybe it's a number. Like when you see 11:11 on a clock multiple times in a week, for example. Maybe it's the repeated mention of a book or song.

One of our team members, Maya, was recently contacted by three different friends who had encountered a live bear in the wild -- separately -- in three different states. At first, she thought, "Oh, how interesting -- maybe the spirit of the bear is trying to reach that person... and that one too."

But after the third friend called her about a bear sighting, she started to get the feeling that this was all some kind of message for her.

Welcome to the fascinating world of synchronicity!

We hear of coincidences like this all the time. So often in fact, that we sometimes sweep them under the rug and go about our lives as if they never happened.

But are we missing out on something sacred? A momentary beacon of understanding from a higher power, perhaps?

The prominent Swiss psychiatrist, Carl Jung, coined the term synchronicity a century ago, believing strongly that we are all intimately connected via a collective universal consciousness. While the term has stuck around, many scientists believe this is just a trick our mind is playing on us via a tendency referred to as "confirmation bias."

The gist of this second theory is that the human mind has a knack for seeing designs and making connections in seemingly random patterns. For example, if you subconsciously think bear energy is important, you might begin to notice bears more, even though your daily exposure to these majestic beasts is the same as it always is.

The shamans we work with would tend to agree with Carl Jung, viewing synchronicity as a cosmic sign that you're headed in the right direction. Personally speaking, the "s" word springs up all over the place when I'm being true to myself and it dries up immediately if I step out of alignment.

What do you believe?

Are these unusual and unexplainable patterns really the universe's way of trying to communicate with us? When we see something over and over again, is it a message for us to pay closer attention to the infinite amount of information that is right in front of us, just waiting to be acknowledged?

All I know is this -- there is something deeply reassuring when these divine beacons show up in your life. It reminds you that our species really knows so little about the complex inner workings of this reality. And anything is possible.

In the spirit of bringing more synchronicity and connection into our lives, I wanted to share a few ways to get clear and make space for more of it to happen.

3 Synchronicity Secrets

1. Remove the word "coincidence" from your vocabulary. If you think of something simply as a coincidence and not divinely tailored for you, you will not look for its deeper meaning. These messages may stop coming if they continue to fall on deaf ears.

2. Be willing to put something out there to the universe. Maybe a dream or a goal. These are often the times when you're most open and present. Perhaps all of this is somehow tied to inspiration -- which may be a form of synchronicity. For example, when we start creating a new project, we almost have to open ourselves up and start trusting the universe to help bring this thing forward. This in turn opens the floodgates of synchronistic messages. Almost like the universe is telling us, "Okay, now that you're going to put yourself out there, we're going to support you on your path, but you need to start paying attention to the guidance we send you."

3. Follow your inspiration. The next time you feel at all curious about something, don't question it. Take one step forward and see what happens next. Check in with each step, to make sure the energy around this new endeavor remains positive and fulfilling. Keep your inner eyes open for any unfoldings in your reality that are too "coincidental" to explain away... you'll be surprised.

Try the above for a few weeks, and pay close attention. You might find yourself suddenly flooded with all sorts of magical, wonderful synchronicity.

"All of us, whether or not we are warriors, have a cubic centimeter of chance that pops out in front of our eyes from time to time. The difference between an average human and a warrior is that the warrior is aware of this, and one of their tasks is to be alert, deliberately waiting, so that when their cubic centimeter pops out they have the necessary speed, the prowess, to pick it up." -- Carlos Castanada

Stay curious,
Nick Polizzi
Host of Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science
& Founder of The Sacred Science

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera