My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 9, 2022 9:30 pm  #1

Oh yes - the climate is going to change . . .

. . . but not in the way we've been told.  It will not become warmer, it will become colder.  In fact, it already is doing that.  But you have to crawl out from under the rocks where you've been living and crawl away from the lies being told by the dimwit dems.  You have to do some real research with charts and graphs and historical weather patterns, etc.  Not too many people are interested in doing that.  I am. 

But the picture of the future in many ways is not pretty.  It has a lot to do with the current whackadoodle administration's regulations, etc. 

They've completely lost their minds so the general public is on its own in many ways, I'm afraid. 

Whodathunk that bunch of stupid asses could change soooo much of America just by letting in millions of people from the southern border lands?  Trump saw the problems and he saw this coming, and he was right.

It's happening and all of those people need housing and heat.  Without natural gas (which biden immediately got rid of, because his handlers told him to do it) about 90% of the country is doomed to spend some very cold months in the upcoming years.

https://coldclimatechange.com/one-more-calamity-this-one-is-cold/

We can thank biden by voting him out of office and letting the poor old duffer rest, along with pelosi and her pals.  They're all idiots.  They are also old and won't be around long, so what do they care??  I guess they've forgotten about their own family members . . . they still don't care.  Those people are mongrels.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera