My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 8, 2022 9:25 pm  #1

Australian MP "what the hell is going on here"???

Uh-huh.  Good questions.  America doesn't seem to see anything wrong with this, and that shows you we are in the wrong place with the wrong people in charge.  There's just no other explanation for the outright perversion taking place within our schools and "libraries", etc.  We've all lost our minds for the sake of a few who think supporting the dimwit democraps is a good idea . . . WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?

They're clearly not thinking about anything but THE MONEY.  We are in the process of demoralizing our entire country so a few already wealthy people can become wealthier.  That's the explanation in a nutshell.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/04/07/australian-mp-outlines-concerning-school-lesson-sexual-assignment-for-10-year-old-what-the-hell-is-going-on-here/

I didn't think I'd ever agree with the Australians about anything ever again (after their covid shot fiasco, which continues, sad to say).  But this guy nails it.  It's only about a 3 min vid - you simply MUST see it.  If you have children or grandchildren, it's a must-see.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera