My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 2, 2022 11:48 pm  #1

Fossil fuels are actually our only hope

The sooner the bigwigs realize this, the better.  When you ask ANY of them (ol' joe, harris, aoc - any of them) they cannot give you a good reason for how solar power and wind power and electric cars are going to do ANYTHING to save our country and our society.  They can't give reasons because there are no reasons.  PERIOD.

ol' dumbass will do anything his moronic buddies tell him to do.  They told him to knock off fossil fuels because Trump supported them and improved them, so that's the first thing ol' dimwit did when placed behind that desk in the oval office.  Placed there illegally, I might add.

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/you-are-here/what-if-reducing-and-eliminating-fossil-fuels-is-the-biggest-threat-to-our-planet

We've already seen photographic evidence of the long lines at those electric recharging stations for biden's pet project electric cars.  It didn't go over well, and the price of electric cars make them prohibitive for most of America (again, a planned strategy).  All in all, electric cars are a disaster and I have my doubts that project will ever ACTUALLY get off the ground.

And, BTW, how does an electric airplane work?  Let's ask John Kerry to field that question.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera