My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 7, 2018 4:40 am  #1

New SOCIAL MEDIA SITE takes on the current POS's

I still don't want to be a part of anything like facebook but after I have time to look around at this new site, I may decide to give it a try.  This is an awfully long article, but it's worth reading if you're tired of catering to the whims of the idiots at fb, gooBLE, et al.  If we could get enough people to change it would certainly rock their smug little world, wouldn't it?!!    

Quote from article:

"For those who would like to force Facebook, Twitter, or any other company — digital or otherwise — to allow truly free speech, Peterson has a warning. There is no good way to do that without risking having it blow up in your face. Eventually, if enough people demand it, the government will step in and make the rules for what is allowed. Peterson said, “I try never to take my morals from the government.”

He is right, because that never ends well.Instead of trying to force them to allow what you want in their business, Peterson’s advice is to “let them commit financial suicide” by chasing users away. Simply migrate over to another platform that more closely resembles your values. ONEWAY makes it a lot easier to do just that."

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/computers/item/28434-david-vs-goliath-new-social-media-site-oneway-takes-on-the-giants

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera