My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2022 3:12 am  #1

Oh brother

I thought her kind frowned on using "executive powers"?  Didn't they forever accuse Trump of doing that and how "terrible it was"?   Boy, things sure do change depending on who wants to use what, and how.

She has to be the biggest moron *and there are many, in WADC.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/aoc-admits-democrats-in-trouble-ahead-of-midterms

They're gonna hafta pull a rabbit out of the hat in order to "win" anything from now on.  Does this stupid woman actually think the people of America are as stupid as she is???  Holy cats.  Her "constituents" are in trouble FOR A REASON.

Mostly because they lie and they are plotting against America as we know it.  Is THAT what she supports?  Of course it is, she's made no secret about the agenda of her and her lousy "friends".  They're all as stupid as she is.......... and it's a gift to the republican party, what's left of it.  

But she's right about one thing - they did work overtime to corrupt the election so "their guy" would win.  And for that she thinks we should all "respect her and hers"???  She's dreamin' again, as usual.  I wish she'd stay away from a microphone and the tv cameras.  But of course, the camera is what she's after . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera