My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 23, 2022 12:31 am  #1

Disney is in love with fairies . . .

. . . so what did you EXPECT them to say?  They think changing sexes is just no big deal.  What the hell is the matter with people?  I really would like to know. 

Actually, I'd really like to know what these companies are REALLY thinking when they don't have to cater to politicians for their money.  I hate it when they grovel.  This is blatant child abuse if I've ever heard it.  I hope people stop going to what used to be a wonderful place because it is now a cesspool of creeps.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/report-disney-will-take-action-against-texas-for-order-calling-sex-change-procedures-for-children-child-abuse

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 23, 2022 12:40 am  #2

Re: Disney is in love with fairies . . .

And along that same "theme" note, thank God for Ron DeSantis.  He actually has and uses his functional brain FULL of active brain cells!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/desantis-names-emma-weyant-rightful-winner-of-ncaa-500-yard-freestyle-over-trans-swimmer-lia-thomas

Of course, SOMEONE will try to figure out how to stop DeSantis from doing this but I hope he doesn't let them.  America has GOT to stop letting shit like this continue to slide, or we'll never be rid of these fantasy ideas of people who are biologically one thing and "hormonally" something else because of some pills.  Yeah, they're something else, all right.  It  must be a VERY weird feeling for the current generation to try to "date, fall in love, and marry someone" and then find out that person isn't even the SEX you thought they were.  How very strange and awkward.   Boy, am I glad I grew up when I did.  I LOVE being old ! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera