My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 21, 2022 2:21 am  #1

Wrong - wrongwrongwrongwrongwrong

I think we all already caved to this debacle when we let Obozocare take over.

Sorry but there is just no going back now.  It's just too late.  (Now do you understand why obooboo and his family are moving to Hawaii??).  Uh, yeah . . .

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/03/it_is_possible_to_reform_our_health_insurance_system.html

No, it is not possible.  There is no such thing as "reform" to this broken system.  I only wish there was, and that's what this is - a WISH that we could fix what's already permanently broken because the American people were stupid, AND because we actually bought into Nazi Nannzi's words "you have to pass it to see what's in it". 

What in the sam hell were we thinking?

We weren't thinking, that's pretty obvious.  Nannzi is just not that good a salesman, so this was an "already decided deal", you can bet your granny's glasses on it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 22, 2022 1:00 am  #2

Re: Wrong - wrongwrongwrongwrongwrong

I wanna know what possible difference any of this could make?  Does anyone honestly think these people will have to pay a price of any kind (like jail time or hanging or the electric chair)?  Hell no.  It doesn't matter a twit to them what happens with any of this because it will not stop them from the evil planning - for the rest of us, never themselves.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"Don’t fall for propaganda stating that Gates, Fauci or Daszak are just normal people doing benevolent work for the world. Legal challenges are being brought all over the world that they have crossed the rubicon into the darkness of crimes against humanity.

On the other hand, remember that the International Court of Justice is the principal judicial organ of the United Nations, so it isn’t too likely that it will prosecute co-conspirators of other U.N. agencies such as the Word Health Organization (WHO)."

https://www.technocracy.news/gates-fauci-daszak-charged-with-genocide-in-international-criminal-court/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera