My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2022 1:38 am  #1

What does build back better REALLY mean?

Could someone please explain to me how this type of insanity helps the American people?  Is this part of the dimwit dems "build back better" plan?  HOW is any of this "better"?????  And who is it "better" for?? 

Our rulers are insane, it's the only plausible explanation.  As if we didn't already KNOW they're insane . . .

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/03/08/biden-announces-ban-on-russian-oil-imports-simultaneous-with-us-gasoline-prices-hitting-record-high/

And I'm sorry to say but this "tactic" the dimwit dems are trying to use to scare people into buying electric cars is NOT going to work - - at least not with me.  These people have obviously NEVER been to my part of the country.  There are miles and miles of complete emptiness between towns and installing electric charging stations between those towns is not going to help people if/when their "new electric auto" stops autoing.  Where would a person go for the 10-12 hours it takes to recharge your "electric fun machine"??  They are out in the middle of nowhere.  DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND what the middle of nowhere means?   It means there's nothing there - it's a paved road (when not blocked with snow) going to the next town but not AT the next town yet, so that leaves people stranded.  That's just exactly what it does, and I think these morons in WADC planned it that way for the many of us who live in these rural areas.  But our gubner and certainly our senators and house of rep people know this area well enough to know it would be a disaster looking for a place to happen.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/03/08/biden-announces-ban-on-russian-oil-imports-simultaneous-with-us-gasoline-prices-hitting-record-high/

But biden has lots of asses to kiss and this is how he plans to do it.  We knew he didn't give a damn about Americans when he shut down the Keystone XL pipeline as one of his first moves once he cheated his way into the office of President, and when he left the southern border open.  Just 2 of his MANY MANY MANY dumbass moves.  But he isn't our president, not really.  All the puppets in the background are using him as a tool to get things done THEIR WAY, but it's certainly not the American way.  Who are these people?  Look them up and find our who REALLY runs American politics.  It's startling.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera